Monday, July 29, 2013

"It's All Pop 2 Me" 2013 Summer Soundtrack!

I've waited and waited patiently for this year's summer vacation,  and finally the time is here! Starting next week, I'm gonna be lying on the beach and getting tanned 'till my skin hurts! :P I decided to make a playlist of this year's songs that represent, short of, what I'm gonna be listening to! The selection captures exactly what this blog is about and I hope you like it! Check it after the jumb!

Περίμενα υπομονετικά για τις φετινές καλοκαιρινές διακοπές μου, και επιτέλους ήρθε η ώρα! Από την ερχόμενη εβδομάδα, θα είμαι ξάπλα σε κάποια παραλία και θα σιγοκαίγομαι! Αποφάσισα να φτιάξω μία συλλογή από τραγούδια που περίπου θα ακούω το φετινό καλοκαίρι! Η συλλογή αυτή αντιπροσωπεύει πλήρως αυτό το blog και ελπίζω να σας αρέσει! Δείτε τη παρακάτω!



“Random Access Memories” is what someone calls THE album of this year’s vacation, but this is their most summery and clearly everyone’s favorite song of 2013! 




Really you can’t imagine my obsession over this song! It’s daily on the loop! It is too pop for some of you out there.. but please cut me some slack over here! 



Gimme some Bruno please! So Michael, so disco, so dance by the sea!



A track for the heartbroken ones of this summer.. Their album is exquisite from beginning to end. Beside their singles, which off course you’ve heard before, please check their entire album right away!



I don't choose their big hit “I Love It”, first of all cause it’s last year’s hit and because I like this one better, it’s much more of a summer song!



If you’ve ever checked my blog before you've probably figured out that I’m a big fan of Robin’s! It’s the longest 2013 Hot 100 No. 1 so far, and one of his best songs ever!



I would call her a mainstream version of Bjork. Her voice tingles my ears. it’s exactly what I need along with my fruity cocktail!



I could listen to Lana Del Rey 24/7 but for this summer I choose her unreleased song “Queen Of Disaster” which leaked online earlier this year! It’s more uptempo than we would have expected and it’s a beach must!



I will never get bored with this one! It’s pop, it’s hip hop, it’s jazz it’s everything I need for this summer!



Literally I dive in the water and try to mumble Jessie Ware’s beautiful lyrics of this song! It’s my 2013 underwater song! :P



Imagine yourself lying by the pool, drinking your cocktail ( virgin one please), having the sun slowly burning your skin and then you get what this sound is about!



This is an absolute must for every 2013 summer party! I would ask the DJ over and over to play this one! 



I bet, every time I listen Florence’s voice in this one, that she stands right behind me and the hair on the back of my neck stands up! Although Lana’s track “Young & Beautiful” is one of my favorites too, I choose Florence’s track off “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack.



“The 20/20 Experience” is one of the greatest 2013 albums so far! It’s a familiar sound with Bruno and Robin’s songs, groovy and disco vibes would best describe Justin’s single off his latest album sequel.



It takes 3 British girls, a reunion and lots of talent to make a proper summer song! Old or new Sugababes, whatever you call them, Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan are here to make our summertime more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment