Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lady Gaga's "Applause" artwork

lady gaga applause artworkGaga revealed her new single's artwork and some details on the track which she co-wrote it with DJ White Shadow. “I’ll tell you that it is very fun and that it’s full of happiness, because what I’m saying in the song essentially is that I live for the applause. I live for the way you cheer and scream for me. Give me that thing that I love. Put your hands up, make them touch.” 'Applause" is out for purchase on August 19!

H Gaga αποκάλυψε το εξώφυλλο του νέου της single και κάποιες πληροφορίες σχετικά με αυτό, το οποίο έχει γράψει η ίδια σε συνεργασία με τον DJ White Shadow. " Θα σας πω ότι είναι πολύ χαρούμενο τραγούδι γιατί αυτό που θέλω να πω είναι πως ουσιαστικά ζω για το χειροκρότημα. Ζω για τον τρόπο που ζητοκραυγάζεται και ουρλιάζεται για μένα. Δώστε μου αυτή την αγάπη. Σηκώστε τα χέρια σας, ενώστε τα." Το  "Applause" κυκλοφορεί στις 19 Αυγούστου

artpop promo photo

No comments:

Post a Comment