Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lana Del Rey's song about Lady Gaga


"So Legit" is an unreleased demo in which Lana disses Lady Gaga! She sings “You’re looking like a man, you’re talking like a baby / How the fuck is your song in a Coke commercial, crazy / You called me the queen of the downtown scene, babe / How the fuck would you go switch it up and then replace me?” and then  “Stefani you suck / I know you selling 20 million / Wish they could’ve seen you when we boo’d you off in Williamsburg”.


Το "So Legit" είναι ένα demo της Lana, στο οποίο "τα χώνει" στη Lady Gaga! Συγκεκριμένα λέει “You’re looking like a man, you’re talking like a baby / How the fuck is your song in a Coke commercial, crazy / You called me the queen of the downtown scene, babe / How the fuck would you go switch it up and then replace me?” και μετά  “Stefani you suck / I know you selling 20 million / Wish they could’ve seen you when we boo’d you off in Williamsburg.”!


No comments:

Post a Comment