Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Machine Gun Kelly's "Tickets To My Downfall" catapulted him to the top

 









Billboard 200


1. Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall 
2. SuperM - Super One: The1st Album  
3. Joji - Nectar 
4. Pop Smoke - Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon  
5. Deftones - Ohms 
6. Juicy WRLD - Legends Never Die  
7. Taylor Swift - Folklore   
8. Carrie Underwood - My Gift 
9. YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Top    
10. Tory Lanez - Daystar 

Hot 100

1. Franchise - Travis Scott feat Young Thug & M.I.A.    
2. Dynamite - BTS  
3. WAP - Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion 
4. Laugh Now Cry Later - Drake feat Lil Durk      
5. Mood - 24kGoldn feat iann dior  
6. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd 
7. Rockstar - DaBaby feat Roddy Ricch    
8. Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat) - Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo     
9. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
10. I Hope - Gabby Barrett feat Charlie Puth 

No comments:

Post a Comment