Tuesday, October 13, 2020

BTS Land Second #1 Hit With “Savage Love” Remix

 








Billboard 200


1. 21 Savage & Metro Boomin - Savage Mode II 
2. BLACKPINK - The Album  
3. Pop Smoke - Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon   
4. YG - My Life 4Hunnid  
5. Bryson Tiller - A N N I V E R S A R Y 
6. Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall  
7. LANY - Mama's Boy  
8. Juicy WRLD - Legends Never Die  
9. YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Top    
10. Lil Baby - My Turn 

Hot 100

1. Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat) - Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo x BTS
2. Dynamite - BTS  
3. WAP - Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion 
4. Mood - 24kGoldn feat iann dior        
5. Laugh Now Cry Later - Drake feat Lil Durk 
6. Blinding Lights - The Weeknd 
7. Rockstar - DaBaby feat Roddy Ricch    
8. I Hope - Gabby Barrett feat Charlie Puth    
9. Runnin - 21 Savage & Metro Boomin
10. Mr. Right Now - 21 Savage & Metro Boomin feat Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment