Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Halsey announces new film "If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power"

Halsey has unveiled the trailer for If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power, an hour-long film featuring music from her upcoming album of the same name. The film was written by Halsey and directed by Colin Tilley, who previously directed the videos for Halsey's "Without Me" and "You should be sad". Tickets go on sale August 3.

H Halsey αποκάλυψε το trailer του If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power, την ταινία που θα κυκλοφορήσει μαζί με το νέο της album. Το σενάριο της ταινίας έγραψε η ίδια η Halsey ενώ την σκηνοθεσία έχει αναλάβει ο Colin Tilley, ο οποίος βρίσκεται πίσω από τα video των "Without Me" και "You should be sad". Η προπώληση των εισιτηρίων της νέας ταινίας ξεκινά στις 3 Αυγούστου.

No comments:

Post a Comment