Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Oscar nominations 2020

The final list of 2020 Oscar nominees has been released and "(I’m Gonna) Love Me Again" from Rocketman, which took home the Golden Globe last week, "Into The Unknown" from Frozen II, Toy Story 4’s "I Can’t Let You Throw Yourself Away", "I’m Standing With You" from Breakthrough and "Stand Up" from Harriet are nominated for Best Original Song. 

Οι υποψηφιότητες για τα φετινά Oscar ανακοινώθηκαν και τα "(I’m Gonna) Love Me Again"  από το Rocketman, το οποίο κέρδισε και την Χρυσή Σφαίρα την περασμένη εβδομάδα, "Into The Unknown" από το Frozen II, "I Can’t Let You Throw Yourself Away" από το Toy Story 4, "I’m Standing With You" από το Breakthrough και "Stand Up" από το Harriet, είναι υποψήφια στην κατηγορία Best Original Song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment