Monday, November 18, 2019

Grimes - So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth

Grimes has shared a second track from her forthcoming album Miss Anthropocene. The name of the new track is "So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth" and it follows "Violence". Grimes also shared the tracklist and release date of her new album which arrives on February 21, 2020.

H Grimes κυκλοφόρησε ένα καινούρια τραγούδι από το επερχόμενο album της Miss Anthropocene. To τραγούδι λέγεται "So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth" και είναι το δεύτερο που ακούμε από το νέο album, το πρώτο λέγεται "Violence". Η Grimes αποκάλυψε επίσης το tracklist και την ημερομηνία κυκλοφορίας του LP, 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2020.

01. ‘So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth (Art Mix)’
02. ‘Darkseid’ (Grimes & 潘PAN)
03. ‘Delete Forever’
04. ‘Violence’ (Grimes & i_o)
05. ‘4ÆM’
06. ‘New Gods’
07. ‘My Name is Dark’
08. ‘You’ll miss me when I’m not around’
09. ‘Before the fever’
10. ‘IDORU’

No comments:

Post a Comment