Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Top 3! Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” reaches another new peak













Billboard 200

1. 21 Savage - I Am > I Was
2. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie - Hoodie SZN 
3. Michael Bublé - Christmas  
4. Soundtrack - A Star Is Born  
5. Soundtrack - The Greatest Showman      
6. Meek Mill - Championships   
7. Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song 
8. Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas   
9. Kodak Black - Dying To Live  
10. Travis Scott - ASTROWORLD

Hot 100

1. thank u, next - Ariana Grande 
2. Without Me - Halsey                  
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
4. Sicko Mode - Travis Scott      
5. Sunflower (Spider-Man: Into ..) I Watch Now - Post Malone & Swae Lee 
6. High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco            
7. Happier - Marshmello & Bastille      
8. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms         
9. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
10. A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment