Thursday, August 2, 2018

2018 Summer Playlist

This is the most anticipated moment of the year, at least for me! The time that I post my summer playlist. Why? Because it indicates that I’m off work and on my way to a Greek island! As always, here are some songs that were stuck in my head for a long time and somehow remind me of Greek Kalokairi, hence beach, sun and a lot of food! There are some covers, some smash hits, a few underrated ones and a lot of fun, from me to you! See you again in September!

Αυτό είναι το ποστ για το οποίο αδημονώ κάθε χρόνο, το καλοκαιρινό μου playlist. Γιατί; Μα φυσικά γιατί είναι το τελευταίο μου ποστ πριν τις διακοπές! Τραγούδια που αγάπησα τη χρονιά που μας πέρασε και μου θυμίζουν το ελληνικό καλοκαίρι, θάλασσα, ήλιος και αμμουδιά! Μερικές διασκευές, μερικά smash hits, κάποια υποτιμημένα (κατ εμέ) τραγούδια. Άντε και καλό Σεπτέμβρη!

No comments:

Post a Comment