Monday, December 16, 2013

Sharing my Blue Christmas with you

It's just one week before Christmas, one week before  the most joyful time of the year, and it's also one week before my blues kick in. Yeap, I know, pop is fun, pop is bright and playfull, but pop + Christmas equals a very blue me. I just selected some of my favorite tunes I like to listen to during Christmas time, I don't say holiday tunes cause as you're about to find out. Some of them are not. I hope you like it and.. Merry Christmas to y'all!

Μία βδομάδα πριν τα Χριστούγεννα, και φυσικά όπως κάθε χρόνο είμαι στα πιο κάτω μου. Μπορεί η μουσική μου, pop όσο πάει, να είναι χαρούμενη, αλλά εγώ τα Χριστούγεννα έχω τις μαύρες μου.. Διάλεξα μερικά τραγούδια που μου αρέσει να ακούω αυτή την περίοδο, δεν λέω Χριστουγεννιάτικα τραγούδια γιατί όπως θα δείτε πολλά από αυτά δεν είναι. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσουν και.. Kαλά Χριστούγεννα!

No comments:

Post a Comment