Saturday, November 2, 2013

Britney Spears' next single artwork

Britney Spears has revealed some details of her next Britney Jean single "Perfume", the single's artwork and some lyrics: "Have you been thinking ’bout her or about me, and while I wait to put on my perfume....So, I wait for you to call and I try to act rational". It is a breakup song that's about wanting the next girl to smell your perfume on the guy, co-written by Sia and Chris Braide.

H Britney Spears αποκάλυψε μερικές πληροφορίες για το επόμενο single του Britney Jean "Perfume". Το εξώφυλλο και μερικούς στίχους "Have you been thinking ’bout her or about me, and while I wait to put on my perfume....So, I wait for you to call and I try to act rational". Είναι ένα τραγούδι χωρισμού γραμμένο από τους Sia και Chris Braide

No comments:

Post a Comment