Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Billie Eilish announces new album Happier Than Ever

It’s official: Billie Eilish has revealed that her second album is called Happier Than Ever and that it’s coming out on July 30. In addition, Eilish revealed the artwork and the tracklist. Τhe first taste of the album is coming this Thursday, April 29. 

Είναι πλέον επίσημο: η Billie Eilish ανακοίνωσε την κυκλοφορία του δεύτερου album της  Happier Than Ever (30 Ιουλίου) και αποκάλυψε το εξώφυλλο και το tracklist. Την πρώτη γεύση την περιμένουμε αυτή την Πέμπτη, 29 Απριλίου.



01 Getting Older
02 I Didn’t Change My Number
03 Billie Bossa Nova
04 my future
05 Oxytocin
06 GOLDWING
07 Lost Cause
08 Halley’s Comet
09 Not My Responsibility
10 OverHeated
11 Everybody Dies
12 Your Power
13 NDA
14 Therefore I Am
15 Happier Than Ever
16 Male Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment