Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kappa-Nee's mix set, to prep your mood for a night out

I know it's only Tuesday, but that great mix set, which I will definitely listen to before my next night out, is stuck in my head! Although I'm not a huge house music fan, I must admit, this one really stands out. It's full of great song choices, you can check the tracklist below. Frankly my personal favorites  are Lana & Gaga's tunes, dah!

Ξέρω ξέρω, είναι μακριά το Σου Κου, αλλά αυτό το mix set  με έφτιαξε πρωινιάτικα! Δεν είμαι και τεράστιος fan της house μουσικής, αλλα το συγκεκριμένο κάτι μου κάνει! Πολύ καλές επιλογές τραγουδιών, δείτε το tracklist παρακάτω. Φυσικά και ξεχωρίζω τη στιγμή που μπαίνει Lana και στα καπάκια Gaga!



1. Groovejet- Lissat & Voltaxx, Mark Fisher (Andrey Exx/Fomichev mix)
2. Jam Hot!- Sharam Jey
3. Where I stand- Fabo (Karmon mix)
4. Shadows- Hot Since 82
5. Five- Chab
6. Wish I didn’t miss you- Electronic Youth
7. I’m gonna get you- Nina Kraviz
8. Really love ya- Siopis
9. Perfect time- Booka Shade
10. I’m trippin- Millok
11. Blue jeans- Lana Del Ray (V-Sag mix)
12. Bad romance- Lady Gaga (Hercules and love affair mix)
13. The time is now- Mattik and No Rabbitz

No comments:

Post a Comment